How long are classes?
All classes are 55mins.
How many people are in class?
What should I bring to class?
Please wear comfortable form-fitting clothing. (Men, please be aware of loose shorts.)
A towel and a water bottle are also recommended.
In addition, please bring:
Pilates: Non-slip grippy socks for safety and hygiene purposes.
Group Fitness: Tennis shoes
What time should I arrive at class?
10 minutes early. If you arrive 10 minutes after class starts your spot may be given away.
How often should I attend?
Typical attendance is 3-5x’s a week. However, the number of visits varies by ability and fitness goals.
How do I schedule a class?
Simply click on the class of your liking within the calendar. Or go to the “Join Class” tab and select the class from the drop-down you prefer. Either way, you will be connected to the Mindbody scheduler where you would have to create an account and select your class.
Do I have to create an account?
Everyone scheduling a class has to create an account. This also goes for new clients receiving a “Free” class.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Packages and classes are non-refundable.
- Monthly classes do not roll-over month to month.
- Packages expire 1 year from purchase date.
- 30-day auto renew members must cancel 30 days prior to next scheduled payment via email to end membership.
- Canceling from a class needs to be done 12 hours before your next class time or you will be automatically charged $10(if on a package, you will be deducted a class).
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged $10 and deducted a class from your package.
Please respect instructors and other members by canceling in a timely manner for we have people who may be on the wait list looking to join a class.